Friday, February 1, 2013

Has Julius Malema been targeted by the ANC?

Is Julius the only one who was in government who did not pay his Tax. I wonder, looks like they have targeted that area as it is a weak area as we all know he claimed to be earning a mere R20000 pm
That's what happens when you take on the ANC I suppose.

 So now they are saying he is insolvent, well who cares this is the guy who cries racism and then segregates himself into a particular type of society and colour. Reminds me a bit of Adolf Hitler perhaps he was trying to copy him.
How can we allow this to carry on when we have seen over and over again in history what will happen, just look at Zimbabwe.

Well Zuma and Malema together once friends now enemies. Well Julius you should have studied proper history in school then perhaps you would have learned more about the Zulu, they often win in battle.

It never ceases to amaze me how these leaders are always for the people but only the people that fall at there feet and support them unfortunately everybody else must suffer as usual.
Well Julius has a long hard battle ahead of him and although I don't support his ways or him and I do believe he earned much more than he Paid tax, I always say there is 3 sides to every story. Your side, My Side and the truth. Come on Julius get the truth out there lets hear all the dirt.

Leave your comments below just click on the word comments its always great to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adds