Friday, February 8, 2013

Horse Meat in your food

Ha seems horse meat is being sold in the food again and what a big issue in the UK. What I don't understand is how our pets and also expensive horses being eaten as cheaper meat. surly cows are cheaper especially since they are bred to be eaten anyway poor buggers. Now if anybody can explain this to me please do.
Only problem is now they are looking for every health excuse for not eating horse meat when I am pretty sure there are much worse things in beef and pork etc. Look I would be pretty pissed off if I found out I was eating horse meat instead of beef if it was advertised as such it is like finding out you are eating you neighbors pet dog.That does not say you cannot eat horse meat because it is unhealthy.That has never been proven.




1st it was burgers now lasagna, that burger in the picture looks good actually, anyway next they will disguise it in your T Bone steak.

Well I suppose if we can eat Ostrich because it is seemingly healthy why not horse or dog what the hell go mad and eat the budgie.

Please post you comments at the bottom, just click on the comments word below.
Subscribe to my you tube channel above for other interesting videos & share with your friends.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adds